Terms of Services
- process and complete your transactions including, as applicable, order confirmation, billing, enrollment in our membership or other programs, and delivering products;
- customize the content and/or layout of our Site for each individual member, including providing you with personally tailored special offers, programs, and promotional information;
- contact members regarding their orders or accounts;
- send you text messages regarding shipments of your orders if you enroll in the Winc SMS Alert and Notification Service;
- register members to receive emails or other information or materials they request;
- respond to questions and comments and provide customer support;
- communicate with members about our promotions and other services, and provide information to you about programs, products, or services that we believe may be of interest to you, or share with you special offers from specially selected business partners of ours;
- operate, evaluate, and improve our business and the products and services we offer;
- enforce our Terms & Conditions and other agreements; and
- comply with applicable legal requirements or obligations and industry standards.
We may enable you to sign into the Site via social networks or access social networks through the Site. If you do so, your use of the social network is governed by such social network’s terms and conditions and privacy policies. If you sign into the Site via a social network or access a social network through the Site, you may be asked to grant Winc access to certain information from your social network profile. We may use this information to help you personalize your experience with the Site, to suggest new features and content that may be relevant to you, or for statistical or other business purposes.
We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
We may enable third parties to collect information in connection with our Site. This Privacy Notice does not apply to, and we are not responsible for, any collection of information by third parties on our Site.
- information about the devices you use to access the Internet (such as the IP address and the type of the device, operating system, and web browser);
- dates, times, and duration of visits to the Site (including whether you are a registered member or first time visitor); and
- information on actions taken on the Site (such as page views and site navigation patterns).
We may also disclose your personal information to a buyer or other transferee in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, sale, or other transfer of some or all of our assets. Should such a sale, merger, or transfer occur, we will use reasonable efforts to direct the transferee to use your personal information in a manner that is consistent with our Privacy Notice.
Changes to our Privacy Notice
From time to time, we may update this Privacy Notice. If our information practices materially change at some time in the future, we will post the policy changes to our Site to notify you of these changes, and we will only use data collected from the time of the policy change forward for these new or different purposes. In the event we make a material change to how we use your personal information, we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of such new or different use. The date this Privacy Notice was last revised is at the top of this page. You are responsible for periodically reviewing the Site and this Privacy Notice to check for any updates or changes.
Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the Site’s features.
You can restrict our collection and use of real-time information about your device’s location through the device’s privacy settings.
Accessing Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Site and visiting the Account section.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Site is not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from, anyone under the age of 21. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a anyone under the age of 21, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about anyone under the age of 21, please contact us.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or our privacy practices, please write, phone or email us.